- If you would like to donate directly to a specific agency instead of taking advantage our FREE seed offer benefiting those in need, (see product description for details HERE) you can do so at www.helpmedonate.org.
More Information about MY YARD FARM.
Agricultural Business Models for Communities, Companies and Consumers:
My Yard Farm provides services for: Design, Build, Management, Sales of agricultural projects.
My Yard Farm is vertically integrated to provide services from the seed-to-source including: Design, Development, Build, Management, Sales & Marketing and Distribution of Vertically Integrated agricultural projects and programs.
- Hyper-local, beyond organic produce (including Microgreen superfoods), green / grass-fed meats, free-range poultry and other specialty foods to Communities, Companies and Consumers
- Local, organic plants, trees, shrubs and compost
Provide a project plan and implementation for a multifaceted approach for the utilization of the land or dedicated structure’s natural resources, while maintaining the highest integrity in preservation, form, function and productivity.
Our proprietary approach and methodology is to provide and position Communities / Cities / Companies / Consumers to:
- Utilize a permaculture system of farming
- Utilize controlled environment agriculture
- Provide the best utilization of the dedicated land
- Educational and curriculum opportunities
- Community involvement and recreation
- Products and Services for a retail and distribution network
- Highly marketable presence on a local, regional and national level
My Yard Farm’s proprietary operational agricultural plans include:
- Controlled environment greenhouse production
- Permaculture closed-loop systems
- Biodynamic principals
- Topsoil creation
- Carbon sequestration
- Long-term soil fertility building
- Rainwater capture and distribution
- Increased production over time duration
- Multi-layer production
10. Food foresting
11. Alley cropping
12. Sheltered annual production
13. Chicken tractors
14. Chicken tunnels (implemented under select fruit trees)
15. Nutrient capture and cycling
16. Composting of organic waste from farm store, nearby restaurants, institutions and city collected compostable material
17. Capturing hard-surface runoff, biologically filtering via constructed wetland
For more information contact us at: